Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So what is your guys plans for tonight\'s supper?

Options
2»

Comments

• mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    Well that was one hell of a good meal.Altough i forgot to take a pic if the steak plated with the potato wedge and some veggies.But i did manage to get a pic of it after the meal..... :woohoo:
    Man that Original Dirt rub is real real good stuff!!

DSC03047.jpg
    DSC03050.jpg
    DSC03051.jpg
    DSC03054.jpg
    DSC03064.jpg
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Pat,

Mikey is starting to eat like you.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i call dibs on the last photo....

and hope hungry nephew is late :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    Younger and allot taller as well !!!!!!!! :woohoo: :P
  • DeckMan
    DeckMan Posts: 28
    Options
    You have it!
    Steve, I have to go but we should get together?
    We have lots of fun stuff coming up.
    Please email me at steve at cedargrilling dot com and we can chat by email as to not bore the kind egg folk.
  • red dirt girl
    Options
    Bacon wrapped filets and grilled romaine and asparagus salad with a roasted shallot and balsamic dressing! Yumm!!!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    This is your first post. Welcome! Sounds like a great meal. How long have you had your baby, I mean egg? Also where are you located?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • red dirt girl
    Options
    Bacon wrapped filets and grilled romaine and asparagus salad with a roasted shallot and balsamic dressing! Yumm!!!
  • red dirt girl
    Options
    We've had our "Big Baby" (large egg) for about a year. We went to our 1st eggfest @ OKC. AWESOME! We're already thinking of things to cook next year @ eggfest.

Oh, by the way, our salad was awesome and I cooked our filets 1 min. too long. (we were watching all the fires burning--we live in western OK and they are all control burns, thank goodness.)

Anyway, We LUV LUV our egg and we want more.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Very cool! I'm on my second. 1st was a med. and got the large last years Denver fest. I will most likely get a mini. this year. Have to price them here and in Denver. It's a great time, and delishes, too.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • red dirt girl
    Options
    We want a mini, too - to travel with.
  • Susan Egglaine
    Susan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
    Options
    DeckMan wrote:
    You have it!
    Steve, I have to go but we should get together?
    We have lots of fun stuff coming up.
    Please email me at steve at cedargrilling dot com and we can chat by email as to not bore the kind egg folk.
    Not boring me. Nice website! ;)