Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Headed South.......

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
to Atlanta......then, on to OKC!! :woohoo: :woohoo: Clubs are packed, and oh yeah, so is the suitcase! Looks pretty rainy tomorrow......might have to spend the day at the 19th hole! :laugh:
Hey, Snoopy, I don't think I'm gonna do the Iron Chef thing. Too many people think I know how to cook something and I don't wanna make a complete fool of myself....... :silly: :pinch:

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    If you have a few minutes when you're passing through, let me know. As for the iron chef thing - I think you would do fine. You cook plenty of good things - just don't try to compete with Sydney's brownies. :-)
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Hey Bill,
    We're coming in from the north and headed straight to the Park-n-Go on Camp Creek. I'm signing off as soon as I post this. If you want to call while we're enroute, get us on Joan's cell @ 706-265-five-one-four-one. No one thinks I'm going to do well against Sydney......even Joan!! :woohoo: :woohoo: