Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Enclosed Trailer For Sale----SOLD SOLD

Options
Smokin-AJ's
Smokin-AJ's Posts: 99
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
To anyone who buys this unit by the end of this weekend, they can have it for $1500.00!

This is a great setup and a great deal for fellow eggers who need to move their eggs around easily:

I have a 2008 5x10 Enclosed V-nose Trailer for sale. It was made by Cargo Craft. I found a trailer that I am going to buy so I will not need this one any longer... This trailer is in great shape. Tires are in mint condition.

The Particulars:
1. Upgraded aluminum wheels
2. Wood Walls and flooring
3. One Interior Light
4. Drop axle setup
5. Ramp door(not spring loaded)
6. Built in storage area inside in the v-nose part. Can be easily removed
7. 5 year warranty directly from the manufacture.
8. 5000lb DC Winch included inside of trailer. I used this to help me get the cookers on and off the trailer
9. Ramp door is rated for 2000lbs and i used it as a platform when I would cook at competitions. Will also include 4 stablize jacks that can be used to support ramp door and trailer.

I paid over 2000.00 for this unit with the upgraded wheels. Will let it all go for 1700.00.

The stickers on the outside are easily removed with soap and water. The stump smoker sign on the front is not included in the sale of the trailer. It will be removed.

I would have had some shots of the inside but it was raining and I did not want to take my cookers out in the rain.

See the link for the attached pics. If you are interested, please give me a call on my cell phone 706-691-3299. The trailer is in Warner Robins GA.

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg214/smokinajs/trailer/

Smokin-AJ's BBQ Team
Stump's GF-223P
Stump's Platinum Tailgater Edition
FBA Member
GBA Member
"We Grill, We Smoke, We Q"
http://smokinajs.com/
Perry, GA.