Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

*Ping* Little Steven

Options
reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Glad to see you on the forum. I've missed your words of wisdom and your cooks. Please say "hi" to the Queen from the Princess. :)

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Anne,

I will.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    steven buddy. ...so who you got making a good run in the playoffs!!?? .. . .i'm all fired up for my caps to beat the rangers here. ...obviously, we are weak in goal with jose, but we have the offense to make up for it. . .i've got tickets to this coming saturday's game and to game 5 if we need it . . .

ROCK THE RED!!!!!

GO CAPS!!!!
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Max,

Ya gotta love the Caps, youth, excitement and entertainment.
    Anaheim looks tough. I have a thing for the Blues. Don't like the dead things but they are always in there. I don't think any of the Canadian teams have the hutspa.
    I think the Caps can take the Bruins in the east. Should be a lot of good hockey anyway.
    I have to tell you, we just bought the rights to buy the Leaf tickets we shared for years...25K for the right to buy them, bout the same for the tickets.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON