Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

DigiQ II REPORT

Options
danny285
danny285 Posts: 360
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got my DigiQ fri and used it on a preplanned cook of some boston butts 2 @ 7 lbs,it worked flawlessly, was amazed at how everything seemed to play out. was up a couple of times because i didnt trust it, but after 7 hrs it had reached my set point of 195 internal and went to beeping that it was done. This thing is really something special. And the butts were great also.
Just set it and forget it.

Comments

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options
    Hey Danny, Congratulations on the cook. The DigiQ is a great accessory. I hope to put mine to work this weekend. I just have to decide what I'm cooking, standing rib roast or leg of lamb. It's a tough decision but I think I can suffer through it all right. :laugh:
    So far I have only used the DigiQ for Boston Butts and a pork loin roast. The pork loin roast I did on my brother in laws large BGE. We set the pit temp to 350º and the meat temp to 150º and let the DigiQ do its thing. It was the best roast pork we had ever had, it just melted in your mouth.

Glad it worked out for you,

Gator