Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MY EGG ARRIVED TODAY ............BUT?

Options
MR H
MR H Posts: 109
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I haved waited for 10 days for my BGE. The Fedex truck pulled into my driveway around 3:00 pm today WOW a dreamed come true. The driver and I unloaded the skid. I check all the boxes.....then it happened the rain came down for over two hours. We loaded all the wet boxes into my pickup and came home to soggy evening. [p]The bright spot is I can go out on my patio and touch it and dream
about the meals that will be the envy of my neighborhood.

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    MR H,
    set it up, load it up, burn it up, put up an umbrella if need be, but get cookin man. . . .don't dream it. . .do it... . :-)[p]wonderful thing about the egg, it works just as good in a monsoon or blizzard as a nice sunny day. .

• LasVegasMac
    LasVegasMac Posts: 183
    Options
    MR H, ah, an eager padawon learner! Ha!![p]Welcome to the fold, Mr. H. That is how I felt about my second Egg. The first one I was not sure about. Less than a year later, I knew I had to have a mate. It was a very special day![p]If you are like the rest of the clan here, you are going to love the Egg. Takes a bit getting used to - temp control, etc, - but man oh man can it cook!! This forum also happens to be the best thing since sliced bread.[p]Enjoy.[p]LVM