Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

*Ping* Big'un - Carnivore Sweet Sauce

Options
reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Todd, please don't forget to e-mail me when your Carnivore "Sweet" sauce is available to purchase. I can hardly wait for this one to be released.
Just wondering if you got my email? I wasn't able to open the macaroon recipe you sent. Do you have another format you could send it in? I have Microsoft Office 2007. I wanted to make them for Easter and was thinking of putting a couple jelly beans in the middle vs. the chocolate chips.
Thanks!

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    That sounds good for the childrens cookbook. Are you and Kim still working on that?
    Happy Easter to you & Del also.
  • reelgem
    Options
    That's a great idea Pat. I'll be talking to Kim about that next weekend in Oklahoma. Wish you and Wendy were going to be there. An eggfest without you just won't be the same. :(
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    Let me see, Ocala, Oklahoma, Waldorf, and I know your not going to miss out Atlanta. So what other one's do you think or know you going to hit there Anne this year. ;) Have a safe trip and enjoy. See Ya in Waldorf.
  • reelgem
    Options
    That's it Mikey!! I'll be egged out or obese if I don't stop going to eggfests. Don't know if you saw the below post the other day but there was someone contemplating buying an egg because when they looked through pictures of eggfests most of the people looked obsese and they're very health conscious. I thought to myself, they couldn't have been looking at pictures from Ocala??? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here's what they wrote...Posted by richincle on 4/7
    I have a few concerns. After seeing so many pictures posted from the ocala eggfest, I decided to search pictures of previous eggfests. One common theme in them all was the shock of seeeing so many obese people. Is obesity a prerequisite of egg ownership or do egg owners turn into overweight people?
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    Wow I don't beleive he wrote that and posted that...