Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonights mini steaks

Options
"Sparky"
"Sparky" Posts: 6,024
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
:woohoo: This mini is still awesome :cheer: Wifey got home late,so I said,let's grill the strips :whistle: Sure enough,I got the steaks ready before she got the taters and asparagus done,but it all worked out as usual :lol: Here's a few mini pics ;)

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

And the finished steaks :woohoo:

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

I just can't get enough of this mini :cheer: I just need a cast iron grid for it :whistle: :P

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    It's just so cute! I NEED one...or two..
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Nice Doug, looks delicious. That new camera seems to be doing a fine job too.

Did you get any work done on the ODK yesterday?
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Thanks JoJo,but no,I didn't get to work on the ODK yesterday :pinch: I had to fix the XL nest so that I could get it(and the XL)out of the way :whistle: It was blocking the lawnmower,and I really need to cut the grass :pinch: Next weekend for sure,if the weather is decent :laugh: ;)
  • East Cobb Eggy
    East Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Doug,

Very cool. That mini is quite intriguing.

Greg
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    A real marvel the mini........a great cook mi amigo...have a great day!!!