Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Orlando Part 2

Options
pouchman
pouchman Posts: 76
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We had a great dinner at Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ. The atmosphere was great, the food was even better. As a restaurant guy, I ordered a lot of stuff. We had the pulled pork, very moist. The baby backs, has nice smoke & very tender. The bbq chicken, great color & juicy. The smoked link, was the best I've had! Thank you for the suggestion. I am considering Blackwater this week as well. By the way the beans, mac-n-cheese & onion rings were all good as well. I would go again in a heart beat! I even bought a t-shirt for me & the kids!
Bob if you read this RRP is right! I may stay away from the BIG BEEF this week! I need the good stuff..............
Any other Orlando suggestions??

Comments

• 407BGE
    407BGE Posts: 187
    Options
    O'boys is also very good.
  • drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Hi Jeff,
    Sorry I didn't get to you but it sounds like these guys have you covered. I'll be at your place tomorrow here in chilly Chicago. There's snow on the ground! I miss Florida already.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • EGC
    EGC Posts: 448
    Options
    Gotta disagree with OBoys. The iced tea is good there though. Another vote for Blackwater.
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Though it has nothing to do with BBQ...some of the finest foods I miss are from the Vietnamese/Thai sector of Orlando. Take I-4 North to Hwy 50 - travel East (approx 1 mile) It will be apparent to you that you are in the Asian sector. Intersect of Hwy 50 & Mills Ave. Plenty of wonderful restaurants to choose from! I recommend Little Saigon!! No night life there, but awesome for lunch!! I miss their food to this day!! Great shopping district for Asian fare and items!
    Approx 1 mile up the street (hwy 50) on the right, used to be, or maybe still is, a restaurant called Smokey Bones. Their BBQ food was always good, but I have a feeling they may be out of biz.