Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking out our room and can't find an egg

Options
HungryMan
HungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Nice view. No egg ???

Where you vacationing?
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,675
    Options
    Well did you get to try any of the places we suggested?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• HungryMan
    Options
    Maui, it's 5:30 and getting ready to go do a little drinking. First day so we are tired. Will be 24hours of no sleep shortly.
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Got in at 2 local time. Forgot where we ate for lunch. Not far from the airport. And others spots are planned. I will keep track. Did see whales while driving to the hotel.
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Mickey,
    If you have skype I will do a live video now
  • Mr. & Mrs Potatohead
    Options
    Yea…
    Life’s a **** and then you die!
    Looks great! Have fun ;) !
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    It's only the first day and you miss us already.

Take lots of pics and have fun!!

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    How-Why-Ya, looks like a fun place. BTW, I have heard off a plot to raid a house in Tampa that has BGE's. Seems Pinellas county SWAT is looking for used BGE for thier units. I hope yours are chained down... :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: I don't know a thang! :evil:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • BHE1
    BHE1 Posts: 205
    Options
    You've got to love Maui----my wife and I were there for 10 days almost a year ago. We had a great time. If you haven't done it before you should make the trip to Hana--there are some breath taking views. If you're adventurous there are some falls you can jump off--30 and 60 feet (I did it)!!!!!

Have fun!
  • Eggscriber
    Eggscriber Posts: 276
    Options
    Hey, I think I spotted an egg next to that one palm tree by the pool. Let us know! You can post a recipe for poi on the egg!
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    hey Tim we have the trailer all hitched up what time are we meeting?? :evil: B)
    do not give little chef the keys this time ;)
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Al & Judy:

Here is a view from our balcony while on vacation last year (including the Egg)...
    P9240005.jpg

All you had to do was "stuff" it into your carry-on :huh: :laugh:

Have a wonderful vacation...see you on the 16th!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,675
    Options
    Not sure what skype is (very sure I do not have it). I am so far back of the learning carve I got my first scanner yesterday.
    Most important! Do not bring back the black sand from any of the black sand beaches(((very bad luck))).... :ohmy:
    You are going to have a really nice time, no part of the island is not fun except if you go to Hana and make the circle on around (not recommended by guide books)the island. That part looks like West Texas. Just go to Hana and come back the same way.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Oh, how I hate to see you two suffer! Now get off this forum and get...hey you're on vacation, when you are done, get some pink salt! Yall have a great time! Glad to see my future inlaws living it up! :laugh:
  • HungryMan
    Options
    The house is more secured without me than when I'm home.
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Leaving nothing for the kids.