Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OKC chatter

eggbasket
eggbasket Posts: 111
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've not been on the forum for several months so I am behind on OKC chatter. Who and what's cookin?

I am sad to see CWM is retiring. This is great Mike, you keep this april 1 thing going and we will give you a Goofy watch instead of a Mickey Mouse watch and a bottle of Takillya in the cute square bottle (Patrone). We will try to talk you in to coming out of retirement, there will be negotiation, finally, you will agree and will share the Takillya. We will all be very happy.

See you in OKC.

And hey SPORK - do you read me?

Comments

• Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Hey Eggbasket....I remember you from last year. You're right. You haven't been here in a while. Randy and I are in again.....Not sure what I'm cooking...CWM....personally...I'm glad he's venturing out and making more than Ribs....I never got to taste his anyways. HAHA
    See you in a couple of weeks.

Kim
  • eggbasket
    Hey Kim,
    Good to hear from you! It will be great to see you. Pray for great weather like we had last year.

Carol
  • icemncmth
    icemncmth Posts: 1,165
    I will be there...making pizza's and such.
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Newbie going to my first fest. Don't really know what I am going to cook yet either. Most likely some ABT's and looking around for other ideas. My first pizzas last weekend aren't ready for primetime yet. Looking forward to learning a lot though.

Oh yeah I forgot: I am working on a Sliders recipe, hamburger, bacon, blue cheese crumbles and chipotle sauce.
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Make sure you bring plently :ohmy: I won't mention the Iron Egg Chef scores. :woohoo:
    Instead of scampi for the after party, I will be attempting scallops. You guys cooking something up?
    The Lowrodx Crew will be there with the brand of "Heathens Water".

Mike
  • Spork
    Spork Posts: 20
    Yeah I read ya, I've been lurking!! I can't offer any help with the mexican firewater, but we will be packin' the heathen water....bring a tall glass.

Spork
  • Mike,
    Isn't that that fruit punch stuff they brought last year? It was killer good.
  • Spork
    Spork Posts: 20
    One in the same!!! Spork
  • eggbasket
    Spork,
    I am thrilled that I can bring a man of few words "out" of lurking mode!
    I will bring a tall glass.

We have been really busy and not really working on our menu. As usual, we will fly by the seat of our pants and a good time will be had by all!
    C