Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ocala pics(names when poss. pic heavy)

FlaPoolman
FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The Thursday dinner

101_2892.jpg

Julie (Mainegg), Neil and Steve

101_2894.jpg

at PBM's campsite
Kim (Vidalia 1) Steve, Rod (Fidel)

101_2898.jpg

The 3 stooges Marc (Zippylip) Steve and me

101_2901.jpg

We all new Michelle (Little Chef) was a lush

101_2905.jpg

Paula (Steve's sister) Anne (Reelgem) and Zippy checking out the forum at the meet & greet afterparty

101_2907.jpg

Steve got hungry after the m&g so we fired up an egg in the parking lot. Thanks buddy it didn't cool down until 2 AM :angry: but we never ran out of beer

101_2913.jpg

Anne & Del getting the pineapples ready

101_2918.jpg

Fidel taking a rare break. He was a cooking machine

101_2919.jpg

setting up for the unofficial after party. The hotel was great and gave us all the space we wanted in the back parking lot

101_2921.jpg

afterparty tri tip

101_2922.jpg

Susan setting up the wok

101_2924.jpg

Her and Teresa had an endless supply of mussels

101_2929.jpg

Julie (Mainegg) cooking 1 of many pans of scallops

101_2926.jpg

Larry (double Bogie) and his Wife Vickie keeping an eye on the Wolf

101_2932.jpg

Bubba Tim actually made it past dark

101_2934.jpg

Egret & Hungryman

101_2939.jpg

Susan & Teresa

101_2940.jpg

Gene (Crimsongator) and his wife Tania

101_2942.jpg

Fidel, Steve & Florida Grillin Girl

101_2943.jpg

Great group of people and a great time. The hotel was great and talked of saving every room for Eggheads next year.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    That's just great! Thanks so much Pat!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    oh my god we did have fun didn't we :) I sure wish I had some of those mussels and corn bread right now!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Where are you pics Missy?
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Thanks Pat, it sure is fun to see the faces & names. Glad you all have fun.

Kent
  • Buster Dog BBQ
    Buster Dog BBQ Posts: 1,366
    Thanks for putting names with pics.
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Those are great pics. I now have some faces to go with the names. Thanks
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    WOW...we did have a great time...you guys are the best and Ginny and I can't wait to see you in Waldorf....
  • TXTriker
    TXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Pat, thanks for the pictures and especially for the names. It's good to have y'all back home.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    what's cool about those pics is that it covers a lot of folks that were "newbies" for the past couple years but who've become fixtures on the forum.

we all know what max looks like. hahaha

nice to put some (relatively) new faces to names.

rod looks like i imagined (except he's not shirtless on a horse with a sword and long blond hair). and zippy looks like my best friend from grade school. before we beat the sh!t out of each other in highschool.
    don't think i ever have seen bubba time, florida grillin girl, cromsongator, before.

our mainegg is already a fixture. feel like i know her already.

funny how the group shifts and changes. it's a good lesson for the new newbies, who might be lurking thinking they don't "belong here" because they see the same names over and over and don't want to step intoth mix. most of us are still newbies ourselves.

good to see some faces to fill out the names.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    :laugh: I think Julie brought half the scallops from Maine down with her. It was great to hang out with her and Neil. The question most asked was "did you drive that truck all the way down here" :lol: