Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Molly Shark

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been a lurker and understand you are the "go to" source for thermapens. If this is correct, please e-mail me so I can contact you. Many thanks!

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    ok gymsox36 just to help you out you need to add your email address so she can email you....... or sign up and send her a email..

i just say that cause if it were me i would have certian percautions on the "world wide web" with contacting people who do not have a valid regestratrion here in this "community"

just trying to help you..... no harm ment :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Thanks, I didn't think about that Bente. Will try to register (tried once before but something didn't work). Old dogs have a hard time with new tricks.
  • gymsox36
    gymsox36 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am now registered. I need a thermapen and would like to support a forum member, if possible. My time frame is short, however.