Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What went right , what went wrong

Chef in the Making
Chef in the Making Posts: 902
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
Years ago we use to do this. So I thought I would look at this week's weight loss to see what is going right and what is not.

Whats Not:

First I should not have gotten on the scale today as my weight did not go down and in-fact it was up a pound. I am not sure what caused it. It could have been the chocolate mousse, however, unlike in the past I did not eat it all in one day. It took me three days and I did not have any other desserts.

What's right

I am exercising one hour a day on the elliptical and according to my Polar I am getting fitter and burning fat. I also beleive I am for teh most part eating better. I making more soups, cut down on my breads and other starches and much to my chargrin eating a lot less red meat.

Now my challenge is to lose the pound and to control my appetite after my workouts. This is a problem I have had in the past; when I workout I think I can eat whatever I want and I normally do it at night when I play with the computer.

My thanks to all for listening and providing the moral support.

Comments