Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mass Egg BBQ Bash

BuBaQlishus
BuBaQlishus Posts: 132
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It might be appropriate for us (those interested) to chat about logistics, potential #'s and since I am new to the forum you may give me some insight into how these events work well from your perspective...I have handled event planing as has my wife and it usually takes a lot of work but if spread out amongst a number of people it could be a snap we might even be able to coax some local dealers to support some variuos venues...the spot I had in mind is really great and nicelyt done. Also what to expect age wise...are you talking kids..mine are grown one in the army and one graduating from college this year :woohoo: .. at these things :unsure: Timing if in MAY it maybe alittle early for the camping set..options as I see it would be Fri nite...cook out BBQ with families camping or staying at a local motel, events on Sat with wrap up Sat nite/sun morning...you could for the day/wknd..pay your own costs except admission/registration covering reception/tea shirt with gift bag if we can get companies to attend and set up..spices/accessories, etc...thoughts
Michael sargent
774-212-0998 Rockport, MA