Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is there a Northeast BGE Fest?

Options
BuBaQlishus
BuBaQlishus Posts: 132
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Want to be able to get dates in the Calendar from Rockport MA...and long travel isn't in the cards this year..

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    Yes, there was one last year in June, I believe. Was it in Maine, or New Hampshire? I think it was the New Eggland Eggfest, or something like that.
    The Naked Whiz
  • MilitantSquatter
    Options
    Brentwood, NH
    looks like this year the date is 114 days away... don't have a calendar nearby so I'm not sure what the date is..

Here's the website

http://www.eggerville.com/
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It was in Late June in, I think, Portsmouth, NH.
    If not portsmouth it was that general vicinity.

I mean Brentwood. NH.

In April when Fred's Franks reopens for the season, several of us have informal get-togethers about once a month at Fred's Hot Dog stand just off the rotary in Wakefield.
  • WingRider
    WingRider Posts: 326
    Options
    Bubaqlishus,

June 27 is the date that I have circled on my calendar.
    It was held in Brentwood NH off of Rte.125. The meet and greet was held in Hampton NH. Not sure of this years arangements, but I do believe June 27 is the date. There were lots of good food and great people at last years event. A not to be missed event in New England!

Wayne
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Bob, I'm trying to get some sort of a sign made up so any new folks that join us can at least have something to head for when they arrive.

After thinking back a little, if I were a newbie showing up I would not be inclined to walk up to the scruffy nasty looking bunch we are and ask, "Are you the Egg people?"

Not in this lifetime! Hence the sign to give them a little comfort in knowing we won't hurt them.

Join us BuBaQlishus, it's only a short drive from Rockport and Fred's Franks are something else!
  • ...as a sour old new englander, i'm not sure i wanna be standing next to a sign
    hahahahaha
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    LOL Stike you are a sign.... of what I am not sure!
    We will be there and cooking again :) it was our first fest and we had a blast :) hope to see you all there. We are looking forward to Ocala in just a few weeks. Julie