Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

About all these photos of forum members....

The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don't suppose it would surprise anyone that I'm thinking about putting together a web page on this. If anyone has any objections to their photos being used, or if anyone wants to contribute a photo offline, please email me and let me know....[p]TNW
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• The Naked Whiz,[p]You're free to use mine...

• The Naked Whiz
    Scottie,
    I don't know which made me laugh harder, your pic or Tim's response! I'm still laughing....[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    The Naked Whiz,[p]I'd advise a word of caution. If this was just about forum regulars, I'd say go ahead. if you take into account what can go wrong on the internet, I'd say de-emphasize the up-close and personal. [p]CB
  • 1-1-2.jpg?
    <p />The Naked Whiz,
    Go right ahead. Here is one for your Flash Back page :)

• The Naked Whiz
    char buddy ,
    I'm anticipating only names and photos.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    The Naked Whiz,[p]It's much easier to go o-t - way o-t with personal stuff. Companies usually draw a line right about here because - well, use your imagination. [p]CB
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Rumunner,[p]Yeeooww,
    I still wake up at night thinking about that picture.[p]I like your other one better.[p]Tim

• Tim M
    The Naked Whiz,[p]I have dozens and dozens of pictures on my cd's and hard drive of Egg'ers - I'll wait to see who you don't have and send you some fill-ins. I have a good one of Ray I will be sure to send you.[p]Tim
  • Tim M
    Scottie,[p]Oh come on and post your picture. Saluki up and post a real one. [p]I got that Saluki up from someone on your forum that said something like "cowboy up". Not sure what that means, but Saluki up must be close to the same thing.[p]Tim
  • Tim M,[p]That is a real one....

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Scottie:[p]I knew there was a reason I was advised not to mess with you . . . (smilie thingie)
    [/b]
  • djm5x9,[p]Yeah that's right! I eat nails for breakfast!!! ;-)

• Tim M
    articlegraphic-lg.jpg
    <p />Scottie,[p]OK, then I want to be this guy[p]Tim
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    beergirls.JPG
    <p />Tim M,
    You should talk to someone about that. Could be a problem there. Underlying issues???[p]I wake up thinking about one of the other pictures Rum has posted!
    Heee
    Friday brews to you!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim M,[p]O.K., if you want to be with this guy, I will not stand in your way... Different strokes, for different folks..... ;-)

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Nature Boy,
    Chris,
    What state/area is the picture taken in??? Very nice, oh, the area also. LOL[p]Cheers,
    New Bob

• StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    Nature Boy,[p]underlying issues..right..think of all the baggage the Stumps gotta carry around...seems it gets worse every day..[p]this week..I mistakenly quit takin my ringworm meds...you know..you stop just one day early..now I got rug burns on my backside like you read about..hurts like hell to sit down..and the wife ain't too happy with me.. 400 bucks for a new rug....not to mention a very interesting call from the neighbors..OK..add another 100 bucks for some window shades ....[p]man alive...time for some of mommas shine...[p]Ahh..the life of a Stump...[p]StumpBaby

• Boccie
    Boccie Posts: 186
    The Naked Whiz,[p]You may use our picture Whiz. Cya~
  • Tim M
    Scottie,[p]Well, I might go back to you -- you did look good in the blue top thingy in the tiny picture you posted. You should dump that doopey guy in the pic though - I don't think he owns any ceramic cookers at all.[p]Tim
  • djm5x9
    StumpBaby:[p]Have you ever considered Momma's Shine for the ring worms?
    [/b]
  • djm5x9
    Tim:[p]Ah, that was a girl in the blue . . . Today, Scottie is a guy . . . (smilie thingie)
    [/b]
  • Tim M
    djm5x9,[p]
    Are you sure? We have never seen a picture of Scottie. Not yet we haven't anyway. I like the person in the blue top more than that other guy (whomever he is) in that picture. I think the picture said it was Joe weider or something like that. [p]Tim

• Bordello
    P4040028.jpg
    <p />The Naked Whiz,
    O.K.
    I hope this works,if so, my thanks to Tim for guiding me. When it comes to the computer I'm lucky to turn it on. LOL[p]Cheers,[p]New Bob and???????? maybe a turtle

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    New Bob,
    Looks like Nature Boy to me.
    hehe
    Beers mang!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • djm5x9
    Chris:[p]Makes me want to drive golf carts . . .
    [/b]
  • Kelly Keefe
    Kelly Keefe Posts: 471
    New Bob,
    Is that REALLY a turtle or the new, yet to be introduced, mini-mini BGE??[p]Kelly

• Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    1-2-5.jpg?
    <p />djm5x9,
    I LOVE golf carts ;)

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    I love Rummy! :~)
  • Bordello
    Kelly Keefe,
    Well, I guess I could have had egged turtle but I'm an animal lover and coud not do anything excet put my hand on the shell.[p]Cheers,
    New Bob

• StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    djm5x9,[p]Ahh... I hesitated to even mention the ringworms..but alas..the cat is outta the bag.[p]Mommas got all kinds of theories about how I got them worms..but I don't believe any of them. I got my own theory bout em. Last summer I went out for a long hike in the woods behind the farmhouse..and sure enough..just about two hours out..I felt something brewin south of the border..for the next hour or so I done my best to fight something back..until I knew that..mostly from some past experience..no matter what I did..I was gonna lose this battle..I started to look around for an adequate place to become less burdened. [p]I found what looked like the most confortable of places .. and without getting into too much detail..relieved myself of this burden, but in so doing..as I was getting up..I slipped..and fell..bottom down..into a patch of what poppa calls briars (now I should point out that my family, comin from a long line of circus folk..has the unfortunate trait of giant woolly butts ..like you ain't never seen...matter of fact twice a year..Uncle Wilfred would harvest his and sell it in the big city at a wig shop..ahh if they only knew)...and as I slowly tried to stand...I realized that I was caught..my many thick butt hairs entangled in a giant briar patch.[p]It took me 30 minutes and many cus words just to free my woolly bad self. I went straight home..wimpering as I walked.. knowing full well..from what my tortured butt was tellin me..in its own sweet way..that there were things that did not want to stay on that briar bush...and used this unique opportunity..to travel ..probably hoping to see better parts of the world...ahh..but what they got was not pleasant. I also could tell...that the more I walked, the more those little briars became entangled.[p]By the time I got back home.. I was in excrutiating pain..and I screamed for momma like you ain't never heard. When I told momma what'd happened...after a real good guffaw belly laugh...she decided that we'd need to remove those items..she told poppa to go get the milkin stool from the barn..and in the kitchen..with momma sittin behind me..I gingerly undressed and bent over on that stool..a most offending item towards momma. It was at this point that momma realized the ugliness of the situation..and realized that maybe..there's value in covering up a portion of the StumpBaby that she sure didn't wanna look at. This is where things went so horribly wrong...momma.. apparently almost in a panic state.. hurrying to remove this object from her direct line of sight..reached for the first thing she saw..our dogs play tennis ball...she reached over..put it in the most uncomfortable of places..and told me to clinch up ...and hold it there.[p]Apparently the ball was successful at blocking the offensive item...cause I heard momma sigh..then she yelled for poppa to get the jug of shine..and then she got to work...and every now and then ..in between the sound of the tree pruners snippin away..I'd hear her take a swig of that shine. It was the most painful of experiences..and after about 45 minutes..momma was just about done..when I could no longer hold that ball in place..not because I was tired..but because there had been a build up of pressure behind this tennis ball..and right when I heard momma reach over for her jug..things happened so fast...that tennis ball came out with great velocity...beaning momma clear on the head..at which time she spit out a mouthful of her shine ..hitting the object that had shot the ball at her ..square on..and in an instant..I found out just how much certain parts of me don't care for mommas shine...the sound that came out of me as I jumped up..and ran down to the creek buck naked as fast as I could..was something nobodys ever heard before in these parts[p]Ahh..it was a horrible thing..and it took a few days before I would have full use of all my facilities. But I figure I got them worms from that there tennis ball...and I know that mommas shine would not be a good remedy..cause even though she got some on me....I still got those ringworms...so I been thinkin I gotta maybe see if'n gramma can make me some of her balm...[p]Ahhh..the life of a Stump..[p]StumpBaby