Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lake Havasu, AZ weekend Egg event

Options
reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been wanting to post the pictures from the incredible Lake Havasu, AZ egg event. I finally have gotten around to it. It's been busy since I got home.
I have to say that Mike and Aline Love did the most unbelivable job and were the most gracious host and hostess. Their amazing home (aka "The Compound") became everyones home for the weekend. I don't think there was any kind of meat, fish or shellfish that wasn't egged over this weekend. While enjoying the weekend they had every kind of wine, beer and alcohol you possibly dream of.
Chris (Dizzy Pig) and Kenny (Guru), did non-stop classes and cooking all day long. They really brought to light all those nuances of egging. They did an unbelievbale job and they sure made it a ALOT of fun.
Everyone there was so friendly, we all became one big family by the end of the weekend.
Special thanks to all the "Goatheads" who worked so hard to make this so special for everyone.
Can't wait till next year!!!

Here's some pictures of our amazing weekend in the desert.

Mike Love (left) Chris (center) and Kenny (right)
DSC01658.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

Mike Loves lounge and memorabilia room.
DSC01663.jpg

Look at the size of these oysters! Steroids?
DSC01671.jpg

One of the views from the bar
DSC01673.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

Check out Mike Love's motorcoach! Chris and Kenny's temporary for the weekend.
(Poor guys) Didn't get pictures of the inside, but really incredible.
DSC01676.jpg

Halibut w/Kenny's tequilla lime cream sauce.
DSC01690.jpg

Mike Love prepping the chickens
DSC01691.jpg

All happy and ready to be egged.
DSC01694.jpg

Aline Love, the hostess with the mostest.
DSC01701.jpg

DSC01703.jpg

AnneChris.jpg

The new CyberQ II in action
DSC01699.jpg

DSC01698.jpg

Comments