Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Want to try som'n try this!

Options
Elder Ward
Elder Ward Posts: 330
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last weekend I did two Boston Butts. We ate one and the other I wrapped in foil and put in the frig until today. This morning I pulled the shoulder out that had JJ's rub on it and chopped it into bite size pieces minus the bone of course. In the bottom of a crock pot put 1/2 C Hot Vinegar, 1/3 bottle ketchup, two cups of water and that PP of JJ's to cook. I just took a bite and it is to die for. We will be serving it with Royal Basmati Rice this evening and if y'all can get here in time your welcome. If not, don't worry. It will not go to waste, well no ones waist but mine. :^)[p]If You got em smoke em,[p]Elder Ward

Comments

• ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    Elder Ward,
    That sounds really good. I would love to try it, if we ever have any left over ;), maybe I should just do one (a shoulder) and plan on doing the whole thing like that? It sure sounds good, I'll let you know.
    thanks,
    ChefRD