Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Remembering

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Long ago in a Forum far, far away...

There was a group of really unique people. They included the likes of Chubby, CarWashMike, SpringChicken, Grillmeister, ChefWil, WessB, Sandbagger (aka, tjv), Skyrider, MollyShark, Trex, Popsicle, WooDoggies, NatureBoy, NakedWhiz, MadMax, BlueSmoke, Smokin'Todd, Squeeze, Fishlessman, and many, many more who have contributed to the ultimate success of this Forum. The sarcastic banter was refreshing!

It goes way back even further to folks like ElderWard, and CharWoody (my Man!) These folks are still among the best. Many more like AZRP (an oldtimer just because of his advanced age :woohoo: ), Hoss, thirdeye, and an assortment of frequent posters keep this Forum going strong.

Thankfully, many are still around, and I know that many others are still lurking, just waiting for an appropriate moment to strike in the name of redemption!

I know that their contemporaries salute them, and are doing their best to follow in their paths. However, there are some things that simply cannot be improved upon. That's why we need you to show yourselves every now and then....you :silly: ****

This Forum is a good thing.

LR

Thanks, You Guys!

Comments