Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ping little steven - how bout my caps today?!!!!

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
did you catch them beating up on the redwings??? great game.. . sam and i were there.. . had real play-off feel to it. .. sold out, great crowd... . alex the gr8 taking over the game in the 3rd period with two great goals. ...we were sitting next to two young redwings fans ...and as they were holding their heads in their hands at the end of the game i told them "hey, i took my kids to see gretsky play before he retired. .. . someday you'll be able to tell your kids you got to see ovechkin play live and in person, he is really that special!!" ... . they agreed. ...

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Max,

You don't like me? Facebook is a lot of fun. Where you been lately?

Hope all is well.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    i love you carey. .. . i just don't use facebook all that often. .. .i see i have a couple of facebook friend requests i need to respond to. .. i will. .. .i primarily use it to post hockey pictures for sydney. . ..but thats about all i use it for. ...and i've just been busy as hell at work. .. .that and i guess the post turkey/holiday funk here on the forum. ...been reading, just not had a lot of time to hit the keys and reply to much. ....
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Max,

It's great to hear from you my friend. I saw the goals on the hilights as the mighty Leafs were beating the Pens. Didn't see the end so I don't know if I'm gonna change my Superbowl bets yet. He was amazing in the all star game though.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    man, glad to hear the pens lost again. .. . right now cindy crosby and the girls from pittsburgh aren't even in the top 8 in the east LOL. ..and the nhl keeps making him their poster baby!!!!. ... OV took montreal by storm and made it his town for the weekend. .. . should have been the MVP of the game but those 'homers' gave it to kovelev. .. oh well. ...now we really need to build for the playoffs. ...

btw, your osso bucco looked great!!! .. i love osso bucco in the egg. ..one of my best egg cooks of all time. ..haven't done it in a while. .. gonna make chili tomorrow.... but first, i have tickets again to see the caps play the ottowa senators at 12:30. .. we should win that one!! . ...get to sing o canada though. ..i love o canada!!
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Max,

Still don't know if the Leafs blew it in the third. Couple of decent scraps. Watching Canucks and Minnesota now. This was the first time I did osso bucco with grilling the shanks and vegetable first. Turned out pretty good. I hope they dust the Sens.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON