Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The throwdown countdown has begun OLD MAN!

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Gathering some of the basics for my chili, oh that would be fresh spices.

You'll need lots of time to find the kitchen sink along with all of the rest of the stuff you'll need and lug it out to the car and down to Ocala. Hehehehehe ;)

Comments

• BajaTom
    BajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Options
    When are you going to share the recipe with all us egg folks? Your chili could be as famous as Kenny G's. I have heard nothing but great things about your chili. I would love to have the recipe. Thanks and good luck to all. Tom
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,172
    Options
    You better start gathering your stuff! It shouldn't take too long with that wimpy recipe of yours! I know you're getting desperate by the way you've resorted to all these personal attacks! Save yourself the airfare, bubba! You're going DOWN!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    He, He! Me thinks this is going to get interesting!! So Cary, as your assistant :) do I get the recipie just in case something happens to you before the final ingredient is in there??? I mean you are, ummmm not old but very wise :whistle: that comes with age right?? :kiss: We would not want it lost forever. or what If I put beans in it by mistake???
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    Egret,
    You called? are you asking another old chili head to throw down with you "youts"?
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP