Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT... Sort of... Pancakes

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i work a auction in charleston s.c. every friday. Here is their link.. me and another guy drive down every friday morning.. we leave early enough to eat right off the exit... we started by going to shoney's breakfast bar.. but as some of you know you can eat there too often. we then tried the ihop :sick: . next we tried perkins here is their resturant finder.. we found out how good their pancakes are. and have continued to go there every week now.. he drives one week and i drive the next.

so onto my delima.. i liked their pancakes so much i found the recepie onlinehttp://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/254/Perkins_Restaurant_Pancakes47785.shtml proabably pretty close.. their cakes are very good as i said but they have what my waitress has called double berry, and twin berry syrup.. mouthwatering good.. i was able to find their apricot syrup but not the double (or twin) berry.. anyone out there care to point me in a direction???

i found one link that i got spammed with :angry: can you believe they would put spam on a syrup stealing recepie page :blink:

thanks

and to keep it sort of i have not done cakes on the egg yet but i did make Brinner once but did not do cakes :( i did french toast :)
Brinner link
http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=520939&catid=1

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments