Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping: Zippy

Options
Little Steven
Little Steven Posts: 28,817
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a quick opinion on the Locatelli. 4 hours of dance tonight and she was starving.

DSC_0047-1.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• mikeb6109
    mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Options
    man steve that looks like good pasta. is it homemade?
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    That is a beautiful picture, a happy girl for sure!
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Mike,

No, it was just some frozen stuff. Zippy sent me thiis amazing romano (peccorino) Garlic bread was amazing. We got your package, thank you so much. I will e-mail you or phone tommrrow. Have Brianna and Tabatha been talking?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Options
    Marc,

I had it on auto focus and the fireplace stone in the mirror is in much better focus than Brianna. I just gave Norma some cheese and she now thinks Batalli is FOS.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    I've always felt that way too, there's just no comparison
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • mikeb6109
    Options
    yeah i guess the girls have been emailing each other.

sorry it looked like pasta to me and what ever it is it sure looks delicious!!
    hope you liked the egg stuff...not sure if you had them already but i thought hell he has like 7 eggs so extras will not be a problem! :woohoo: the santa head my dad hand carved it and my mom painted it. everyone in the family got one and i managed to buy one of my dad for you guys!
    take care and i will be home all night tomorrow after working all day i will just veg at home and relax a bit!
    might just make some homemade sausage now that i think of it.....
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Mike,

The Santa was absolutely beautiful! We just opened the package last night and Norma took the tree down today. I wanted to post a picture of it.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mikeb6109
    Options
    well glad that you liked it! there is not many of those around so better consider yourself lucky!
    take care well chat later my friend!!
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Marc,

My Brother in Law is the CFO for a big goat cheese company up here. Some of the stuff they are producing is absolutely amazing. The brie and gorganzola are exceptional. The parmesan and peccorino are still a couple of years away.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Options
    Mike,

It was amazing and we do consider ourselves lucky. Not just for the wonderful things you send but because of the friendship of you and your wonderful family.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Great looking food, Steve! Your daughter sure looks like she's enjoying it. It's always great to have a good judge on your side, or two! Rory asked yesterday, how old your daughter was.
    DSCI0018.jpg
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Great picture Todd! That Rory is really the ladies man. Too cute for words. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Ocala. We're going to have to find a good sushi bar so he can show off his chopstick skills.
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    That looks really good Steve. I made note of Zippy's garlic bread too. Tried to find some Locatelli, had to settle for a lesser quality. Your daughter is adorable.
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    He's a handful, but he loves it when he gets the ladies attention. If you can find a sushi palace in Ocala, I'm there. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Del too.
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Hummmmm..... Blond hair...blue eyes....Sure hate to be you in a couple years!! :laugh: See she all ready got Big'uns boys attention and just look at them. Trouble!!! :laugh: