Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

table design

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
can anyone help me with where i can find designs for BGE tables?
Thanks,

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    tnengmod.jpg
    <p />dawgfan,
    Here is the BGE plan which is on this site:
    http://biggreenegg.com/table-plan.htm[p]Here is a link to my webpage about the table I built:
    http://www.nakedwhiz.com/cart.htm[p]You will see a few more posted when some others see your post.[p]Good luck, whatever you build!
    TNW

[ul][li]The Naked Whiz's Table[/ul]
    The Naked Whiz
  • Charcoal Mike
    Options
    outleft.jpg
    <p />dawgfan,[p]Here is a link to mine. I have a download on the link for an overall dimension sheet. Not true plans, per se, but that in combination with the zillion pictures should be enough to get you started.[p]Cheers![p]- Mike

[ul][li]Mike's Table[/ul]
  • nikkig
    nikkig Posts: 514
    Options
    dawgfan,
    Here is what we did.[p]~nikki

[ul][li]Our Egg[/ul]
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    nikkig,
    I think you should have added wheels! :-)
    TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    dawgfan,
    Hmmmm, Gordon must be sleeping. Below is a link to GFW's site. Once you get there, click on the FAQ/How To... link on the left side. Gordon has links to 5 different pages about tables.[p]TNW

[ul][li]GFW's website[/ul]
    The Naked Whiz
  • Julie
    Julie Posts: 133
    Options
    Charcoal Mike,
    I never get tired of seeing your great plan. Someday I'll have a version. Ever think of putting a dorm sized refrigerator for beverages and other things where the doors are?
    Julie

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    Charcoal Mike,[p]Beautiful job and great looking patio and yard! What part of the country is this?[p]K~G

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    KennyG,
    I believe Charcoal Mike is in the Charlotte, NC area. It looks just like it does around here in Raliegh![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    The Naked Whiz, and more bracing!

• Charcoal Mike,[p]Hi! I have an off-topic question for you. I was looking at your table and couldn't help but notice the yard and house in the background. It looks beautiful! Is you hous a large a the one in the picture?
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Wise One,
    Yep, more bracing! Re: the wheels, I can just see some befuddled guest that's had one beer too many, standing there, staring at this thing with wheels, wondering how the hell you move it![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Charcoal Mike
    Options
    T-Bone,[p]Er, that picture is a bit misleading, now that you mention it. It makes it look like there is one really REALLY big house, plus the fenced in area at the bottom, and a gigantic yard. Not the case. The fenced in area is actually the neighborhood pool, 4 houses down, and there are several houses across the top of the picture. They are all nearly the same color though, so I can see how they look like one.[p]My neighborhood is one of the cookie-cutter jobs from name-your-favorite-builder. My house is about 2200 square feet, .25 acre yard, etc, etc. I just took that particular picture from the most "pleasing" angle. The five bushes about 30-40 feet from the table mark the end of my property. :-)[p]Cheers![p]- Mike
    (who is now full of wishful thinking.....)

• Charcoal Mike
    Options
    Julie,[p]Thank you for the Kudos! My wishlist includes:[p]1. Mini Fridge. Who wants to have to walk ALL THE WAY INSIDE for a beer ?
    2. Umbrella attached to the table. And while I'm wishing I might as well go for a retractable awning, to just cover the whole patio.
    3. Drawers. Not a huge one, I'm OK with the big opening for lump, grids, etc, but for the small stuff - thermometers, lighters, flashlight, Cigar AshTray, gloves, etc.etc
    4. A lock. Neighborhood kids like to pry. Have lost a couple of lighters before. Now I leave the cover on most of the time to discourage little hands.
    5. Go ahead and throw in an electrical outlet and a small sink.[p]Anyone else have a wish list ?[p]Cheers to you -[p]Mike[p]

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    cart94.jpg
    <p />Charcoal Mike,
    Maybe a few bottle openers? Surely you don't drink it out of can?!?! :-)[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    T-Bone,
    I agree, Charcoal Mike's yard looks cozy and inviting...even green! And nice patio too.[p]Check the link below from another Mike (posted above)....of the car wash variety. That is what I call a yard! No worries about the neighbors leaching off your outdoor cooking...unless they want to walk a good ways! No worries about playing your music too loud, or walking out to check your cooker in the middle of the night in the buff. Yowza. Well, I can dream anyways.[p]Beers!
    Chris

[ul][li]Now THIS is a yard![/ul]
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ