Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:17 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
No plumbing alert, although I did take advantage of the situation that caused me to up-end and detach myself from the recharging station. My sensors apparently thought it best that I distrust electronics in favor of visual proof that all was well in the Coop where Lillie Large was busy keeping things hot for some special guests, butts that they are.

As Eggspected, Lillie was and is doing Eggactly what she's trained to do, and it appears that after many time periods the foursome are well on their way to climaxing their visit to the Ranch. Afterward, they will experience some R&R in the 'Butt Hole' until time for the final entertainment which always results in Oooooo's and Aaaaaaa's audiblizations. Here they will be exposed to a final round of 'butt pull'n,' 'hand tuck'n' and 'air suck'n' before wrap'n it up and chill'n out. Lillie Large will have once again carried out her mission. Our guests will sack out in the cool air until their departure to points east two dark periods from now. As with every 'seasoned guest' we will relish their visit for some time afterward.

Inasmuch as I am up and about, I moved to the communications center and read some more of the many unread reports accumulated over the last few rotations. It would appear that many Eggents are happily going about with plans to warm consumables in their Egg devices over the next many time periods, including the one when joy and goodwill are mixed with noise and odors of the season. Spring Hen and I have given the Ranch staff off during this period and we plan to make our way eastward via ground vehicularization to the great crescent city and remain there among close DNA matches until compelled to reverse course.

Meanwhile, I will check once more that our guests are happy before returning to the recharging station and leaving the Forum in the capable fingers of the 11 Members and 89 Guests who find reason to be up and about at this point in the lunar orbit.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Another Mission Almost Accomplished" Chicken
Spring Texas USA