Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Why no FAQ here?

Options
2»

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    i'm thinking you'd be nos. 2 and 3.

i'd be #8.
    viz: "you'd have to really screw up a cook to need to blame it on your thermometer. i haven't calibrated mine in five years, and it has a bend in it from shutting the dome onto a pile of pork butt. "
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    I went through my time of that also..thats why you don't see me posting much anymore...the whole Lost in Utah thing was the straw that broke the camels back......and convinced me, I have better things to do than get beat down while trying to help someone...certainly don't consider myself an expert..but sure have been cooking on an egg for a long time..and every now and again I actually turn out some stuff that's pretty good.....as they say...Time marches on....Merry Christmas to you and yours.
  • Charleston Dave
    Options
    Pretty good guess, Stike!

Actually the last time that question was asked, I was #1 and #2.

And I'd probably come back at ya with #9, "You'd better keep it uncalibrated so that you have something to blame the next bad cook on." ;)