Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Valentine Dinner

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited 4:08PM in EggHead Forum
My first attempt at "Dwell in the Shell." Turned out great! Served with filet mignon & Augusta's favorite salad. Two wines - Placido (an italian pinot grigio) & Alamos (an argentina malbec)-both keepers for our family!
[ul][li]Valentine Dinner[/ul]

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    YB,
    Larry...damn that looks great..I`m sure all enjoyed.[p]Wess

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Larry:[p]Looks great! Looks like I am going to have to try Houndog's specialty! Also, thanks doe the wine suggestions.
    [/b]
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    WessB,
    It was really a nice evening...We hope to see you and Sally in May.
    Larry

djm5x9,
    Houndog's specialty is a keeper"Dwell in the Shell"....both of the wines were good and easy on the pocket book.Did you get my e-mail on the lump.
    Larry

• djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Larry:[p]I certainly did . . . I appreciate the information.
    [/b]
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    YB,[p]Awesome! I ended up going out to dinner rather than cooking. My cookers will remain cold once more this evening as I have a reservation at Keen's Chophouse in NYC and am waiting to hear back on a reservation at BlueSmoke BBQ in NYC (I've been talking about going there for so long. Finally may get to check it out this evening).[p]Later,
    Cornfed

Cornfed,
    Sounds like your having a great weekend.We will be going out tomorrow night.
    Larry

Cornfed,
    Sounds like your having a great weekend.We will be going out tomorrow night.
    Larry

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    YB,
    You can bank on it..I`m looking forward to seeing you and all the other great people..still undecided on what I`m gonna coook, but there`s plenty of time for that...
    Best to you and yours..[p]Wess