Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1:02 AM Forum Check

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those with overfeeding issues.

No plumbing alert this time. Just couldn't remain in the recharging unit while feeling fully charged and rearing to go. Although the excess energy sensation might be due to that piece of pecan pie I intook just before attempting to recharge. There are two more sections of said pie available for intaking but then I'm going to have to cease and desist due to a growing excess of me. Somebody should have advised me that pecan pie increases people. Fat people are the last to learn.

Not much going on so I plan to make this report short. The refrigeration illuminator and perimeter security are good and I see no reason to spend more time in vertical mode when I can switch to horizontal mode and just hope that dreamstate will arrive shortly thereafter.

To the 15 Members and 94 Guests, you can have it. Color me gone.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "A Whole Lot Of Shaking Needs To Be Going On" Chicken
Spring Texas USA