Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping: Little Steven

Options
Essex County
Essex County Posts: 991
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I got my allotment of La Bomba yesterday. stike was kind enough to pick it up at fishlessman's shop and drop it off. Great stuff! First, we had it on bread. Then I "jelly rolled" a pork tenderloin, spread it with a layer of cream cheese and La Bomba, rolled it up and egged it. It was a nice combination. Thanks for thinking of us in the tropics of New England!

Paul

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    we had it on crusty bread, with some mozz-and-prosciutto on the side, dry cured sausages, etc.

it was excellent! i had no idea from the buzz on the forum that it was hot. but it wasn't too hot at all.

going to build myself a big sandwich today with the stuff too. it's a nice addition to the cabinet.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks again from me too! I put a serious dent in the jar last night just eating it on crackers/chips!

very generous of you, it's fantastic stuff!

I'm thinking up all sorts of ways that can become my "secret ingredient".

Actually, it's too bad Fred's off for the Winter, I bet he'd love this stuff!
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Essex County,

I am very happy that you guys are enjoying it.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON