Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:33 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who's marble collection was decimated.

No plumbing alert this time. Very strange things are happening to the small appendage on the port side transporter, often referred to as the little piggy that cried wee wee wee all the way home. I say "strange" because it is doing some odd things, even for the Chicken Ranch. It all started when it made unintended contact with a stationary object, thereby resulting in damage to the epidermal encasement and well into the skeletal muscular substructure of the little piggy, I mean appendage. There was some loss of red. I immediately sought out medical attention in the form of a device designed to adhere to the damaged area through the use of an adhesive impregnated on the underside of said device. The device's purpose is to protect the damaged area from further damage while repairs are being made.

After temporary repairs were made I donned the uniform of the day: garments of like color, texture and chemical composition, along with sub-garments and under-garments appropriate to the complete uniform, including a colorful air restrictor to limit personal enjoyment, and mini-brogans that provided for sound footing while protecting the piggy's (a little late for that). Then off to witness a ceremony in which one carbon unit expressed long-term obligations to another carbon unit with the intention of both carbon units continuing their lives together in harmony and bliss. Aaaaaaaaa! After witnessing said ceremony and partaking in the traditional intake of beverages and food, we departed the area and returned to the Ranch. Soon after becoming one with the recharging station the strange happenings began and have not diminished in frequency or intensity. Approximately every six to eight base time units a sharp, intense pulse of level 4 to level 8 pain will occur for approximately .4512 base time units, thereby causing an abrupt involuntary reactionary movement by the transporter. Obviously, this is not conducive to effective recharging so I returned to vertical with the intention of searching the Galaxy for a solution to the predicament I now find myself party to. So far, nothing short of visiting a medical facility has come up on the visualization screen. Meanwhile, my power source is waning.

Inasmuch as duty comes first, I navigated to the food preparation area and confirmed the functioning of the refrigeraton unit's interior illuminator.

I also visually checked the perimeter security by peering through the external viewing portal in the direction of the Coop, the central point of security concerns. No problems noted.

I then visited the communications center where earlier I had performed an exhaustive search for a solution to my immediate dilemma. I noticed that activity among the 7 Members and 95 Guests was minimal. That's okay by me.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Survivor Of The Carnage At Little Big Toe" Chicken
Spring Texas USA