Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1:45 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who's Eggs are scrambled.

Yes, a plumbing alert, and it was only a short 2.2256 time units ago that I personally performed a level 4 preventive maintenance procedure during which my biofluid holding tank, including outflow lines, was completely drained, shook dry and inspected for leaks. It passed with flying colors. But here I am, in living color and sorely undercharged sitting vertically in a device suitable for sitting vertically, wondering 'WHATTHE(EXPLETIVE)ISGOINGON???' After much gray matter activity I have concluded that it must have something to do with the recent presidential selection process. I distinctly recall having difficulty deciding on which candidate I should entrust my vote to, eventually becoming frustrated to the point that I said, "biss on it... pick one and be done with it!" I did just that and have been bathed in plumbing challenges ever since.

Having successfully completed the task at hand, I proceeded on to the food preparation area where I confirmed the functioning of the interior illuminator of the refrigeration unit.

I then checked perimeter security by visually inquiring through the external viewing portal and discovered a large accumulation of extremely damp cloud parts on the Ranch's surface, and said cloud parts were continuing to accumulate by the tens of quintillions as the cloud formations above fought among themselves for the opportunity to make wet the area beneath them, to the accompaniment of very loud retorts I might add. But no intruders were to be visualized.

Having drained my power prematurely I will have to forego reading reports nd return to the re harging stat on be4 mi apend agess cees 2 wokr pr ooper ly

Sa goudn ght lEroyy

Spring "tis Far Better To Be Miss Being Bissed On Than To Be Bissed On" Chicken
Spring Texas USA