Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

4:24 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who prefer a less adventurous life.

I was deep in dreamstate re-Eggsperiencing and relishing a moment or two at Eggtoberfest, when all of a sudden sensors detected an extremely serious pressure overload in the lower biofluid holding tank. My visualizers (well, the good one) activated at the same instant my peddle-pushers went airborne from a silent vertical mode to being propelled forward in the direction of the horizontal bulkhead (where the soft fuzzy stuff is). By touchdown .000487 base time units later I was in an accelerating forward motion and on the pathway to the facility maintenance department. My arrival and subsequent selection of appropriate porcelain furniture, tugging on the pressure release lever, hitting my mark, and multiple follow-up actions left me with a feeling of euphoria. Once again I had overcome the problems associated with an aging plumbing network and the intaking of excessive biofluid-producing liquids during the late consumption period. Another disaster averted. Management by good timing and clear objectives.

While I was vertical I moved to the food preparation area to confirm the proper operation of the refrigeration unit's interior illuminator. After partially removing one of the vertical bulkheads I was able to confirm that the illuminator was functioning properly. Another euphoric moment.

I then moved over to the external viewing portal where I observed peace and quiet among the horizon blocker a few base measuring distances away (that would be The Coop). Rodney Dangerbird was in his statuesque position, saying or doing nothing but what his 'off-switch' allowed. Technically, he is awaiting a transplant of his internal ingredients but we're beginning to like him like he is now - silent. He was definitely a 'crower' in his time. Meanwhile, we continue our search for another full-time security operative with credentials.

I then moved to the communications center where I was relegated to reading more lengthy Eggtoberfest reports and viewing more images reflective of the recent Gathering. Having been there and experiencing the event first hand I was once again taken by the number of happy facial expressions and the abundant accumulation of meat products in various stages of being heated. I re-enjoyed every moment.

I was also reminded of the obvious abandonment of hibitions due to the intaking of liquid stimulators. I had partook of similar fluids myself and enjoyed the freedom of expression it presented me.

I saw faces among the images that I wish I had spent more real time with. Perhaps there will be future encounters where I can do just that. Meanwhile, those I met both again and anew were Eggactly what I wish for in people... friendly and nice to be around. Add to that 'generous,' 'helpful,' and 'non-pretentious.' They are the kind of people who make such events a joy to attend.

I noticed that there are 9 Members and 50 Guests up and about but only one or two who are filing reports. That tells me everyone is not in the mood to e-chat. With that I shall return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Why Use Six Words When Nine Hundred Will Do" Chicken
Spring Texas USA