Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS

Options
Beli
Beli Posts: 10,751
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thank you all from both Loren & I , for sharing such incredible moments and memories with us!!!
DSCN3920.jpg
Just arrived..great welcome!!!
DSCN3919.jpg
In the Canadian corner
DSCN3926.jpg
Bente & Rick...
DSCN3944.jpg
Moose sausages anyone???
DSCN3928.jpg
La influencia Celta
DSCN3925.jpg
Took me a very long time to realize Rick did not look at all like his forum photo.. :laugh: :laugh:
DSCN3929.jpg
Alaskan lady & Loren...arriba....arriba.....arriba...
DSCN3922.jpg
Piggy
DSCN3940.jpg

Comments

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Beli and Loren, it was great to meet you. It was tremendous fun partying with you.
    If you decide to cook next year I will be happy to help shop for your ingredients and have them waiting for you.

Ron
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Beli,

Glad to see that you and Loren made it home safely and hopefully "recovered". Besides cooking moose/bomba sausage, clearing up after me all day, Mike was able to take some brilliant photos. I have them on my computer and would love to post them but I'll wait til he gets home and starts putting them up. Say hi to Valeria for me.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Hey Beli,it was great to meet you and Loren.I'm glad that you made it home safely,and hope to see you again next year :cheer:
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Had a great time my friend. A real pleasure meeting you and Loren. Thank you for the gift. Glad I didn't drink that too. Hope you can make Ocala.
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Nice pictures, it that Melissa holding the two fish in the eighth photo down????

Thanks,

Bordello

It's about 90 degrees out and I'm sitting in a bar with a quilted shirt on cause they have the damn air on. They all think I'm nut so I just tell I'm an Egg-er and now they know it's true. LOL
  • Beli
    Options
    Hey Steve, Good to know we survived... :laugh: great to spend some fun time with the Canadian Contingent.and yes......looking forward to Mike's photos.......Here is Valeria....jelou
    tio steve tankyou fr the chocolates
    bye.......well there you are ;)
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    That was indeed Melissa.
  • Beli
    Options
    Ron.......your pice of advise saved me lots of dollars :laugh: ...Next year you will be a key piece in helping me get the ingredients of a Mexican Mariachi cook. ;)
  • Beli
    Options
    Mi amigo Sparky.......must admit I like your new name much better.. :laugh: really good fun meeting you, looking forward to Ocala, hope to see you there!!
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    did you just call me Celtic Flu hehehehe

You made our little fest a true North American Event. I am glad I got a chance to meet you. Once again thank you for the drink mix.. Now I have to go make some..
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Beli and Loren, it was great seeing you in person and meeting your lovely wife. Thank you so much for the present, I have a lime that trembles every time I set your gift out. :laugh: I wish we had been able to spend more time together.

For those of you that did not meet Beli and Loren, they are two of the most gracious people you will ever meet. Just fantastico!

I will see you on forum, my friend, until we meet again.
  • Beli
    Options
    Pat...still have the bleeding Mary taste in my mouth :laugh: ...no not that Mary....I mean the drink....... :lol:
  • Beli
    Options
    Yes the one & only Melissa...you should have seen how easy it was for her to lift those monsters..... :ohmy:
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    Lifting them would be easy after landing them in the boat ....
  • Beli
    Options
    That would be influenza......... :laugh: :laugh: great meeting you my friend.......Got a little suspicion that photo with the shopping cart was "fixed" by Pat
  • Bordello
    Options
    Thanks,
    I sort of figured as much. Lucky Brent. :)
    Hope I don't get in hot water for that. :(

Cheers & Boobs & Beers,
    Bordello
  • Beli
    Options
    Gracias mi amigo, muchas gracias, for letting us feel just like at home whilst in Atlanta!! Un abrazo!!!! ;)
  • Bordello
    Options
    I was thinking they had to be heavy and already new she is a worker. Good for her.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • Celtic Wolf
    Options
    Actually it wasn't Just the story..

Chip and I had stuff we needed to bring to the after-party from his SUV. The cart was there, so I put it all in the cart and wheeled it across the street.

Pat took advantage of that moment..

As I said last year it was Wess and his tree time. This year it's me and the cart. Who know next year it may be you :woohoo:
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    So glad you made the trip. Now we need to get you cooking next year.

Mike
  • Beli
    Options
    Hey Mike, Sure...... would love to...plenty of time to practice he.......sorry I missed your cook....but you know.... we were happily kidnapped by the Canadian Mafia.....
    :laugh:
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    hey i got the opposite of the 4th one
    DSCN1181.jpg

LOL

great seeing you

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Y muchos abrazos para ti mi amigo.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Todd,

I'll agree with you about Loren :laugh: . I felt so badly for her in the cold.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Beli
    Options
    Ha ha ha..........impossible to ignore the alcoholic haze in both photos..... :laugh:
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    It was great finally meeting you and your lovely wife. It is amazing how the internet has shrunk the world giving us the opportunity to find friends with common interests anywhere. -RP
  • Beli
    Options
    Likewise my friend, wished we had had more time to spend with you and your lovely wife, you two are very popular for sure, and now I can see why, great having you as friends.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    beli, it was such a thrill to meet you and loren finally. ... and thank you for the bottle of tequilla, it was very generous!! ....

next year in your honor, it will be TEAM MEXICO along the back line, with everyone cooking mexican themed dishes. ... should be fun!!! ...of course, the alaskans will still be welcome with their fish!!!
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Beli:

Didn't get to talk with you much during the day, but it was great talking with you about the mini at the after party. I'm sure you will really enjoy using your new mini. If you have any questions, feel free to call out. I haven't been using mine as much as I should, but now that I have a proper daisy wheel I'll get back to using the mini more often. Again great finally meeting you...see you next year or at one of the other fests.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Wait a minute, I did Mexican themed food all day, but as I set it out on the table the kids would shout PIZZA. No justice. -RP