Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good week coming up

Options
Smokin' Wolverine
Smokin' Wolverine Posts: 165
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Up here in Canada it is our Thanksgiving this weekend. Sunday I'm cooking up a 16lbs. turkey for my wife's family, and Monday I'm cooking up a 13lbs. prime rib (6 bone) for my family. After those two days of stretching my stomach I will take a break on Tuesday and then the boys and I are heading out for Atlanta on Wednesday at midnight! I can hardly wait, I'll sleep in the truck on the way down and wake up for breakfast in southern Tennessee or northern Georgia. See y'all Friday night!!!!!

Cheers

Comments

• Wolverine you should take some orders for mapleleaf lump and take some with you for the other eggers there.have fun I might come see you this weekend to see your cooks, ar eyou doing your turkey tnw style.Im thinking of doing a small one also maybe monday.
  • Rollocks
    Rollocks Posts: 570
    Options
    1432 wrote:
    Wolverine you should take some orders for mapleleaf lump and take some with you for the other eggers there.have fun I might come see you this weekend to see your cooks, ar eyou doing your turkey tnw style.Im thinking of doing a small one also maybe monday.

I agree. I live a short distance from I-75 I would love to try a bag or two of maple leaf lump. But what I really crave is an ice cold Old Vienna!
  • Rib Fan
    Rib Fan Posts: 305
    Options
    Rollocks wrote:
    1432 wrote:
    Wolverine you should take some orders for mapleleaf lump and take some with you for the other eggers there.have fun I might come see you this weekend to see your cooks, ar eyou doing your turkey tnw style.Im thinking of doing a small one also maybe monday.

I agree. I live a short distance from I-75 I would love to try a bag or two of maple leaf lump. But what I really crave is an ice cold Old Vienna!

OV? Up here we call it Old Vag*** (sensored for family forum)....terrible stuff!
    Might want to check expiry on next batch you buy...lol