Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Weekend Shaping Up

Options
Boss Hogg
Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Check this out.... I went to my first PA Eggfest today & met Bill & Zippylip. Had to leave early for my son's H.S. football game-which they won. My wife just left for the Jersey Shore for several days with her family and now, Boss Hogg's in charge! :evil:

A few rule changes are now in effect. HGTV is banned from the television until her return. Only sports or violent/gory shows will be allowed on the tube. Salads and vegetables are not required with meals. Smoking cigars and visits to local taverns are encouraged, as is golf and all forms of shooting sports. Cooking on the BGE is will occur as time permits. ;) Only paper plates and plastic untensils will be used so as to conserve water.

Upon her return Tuesday evening, these rules will be suspended until further notice. :whistle: Until then, I'll be enjoying one great weekend. :woohoo:

Comments