Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

other dog treats from the egg?

MickeyMickey Posts: 18,839
edited 2:36AM in EggHead Forum
Anyone other than rockytopsc have dog treats done on the egg? I have not noticed that posted before.
Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,839
    Sorry FlaPoolman, I forgot to include you in the dog posting. It would be good to get some new ideas for dogs.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    LOL the bones are cheaper than the steaks they usually eat. Love my 4 legged family members.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,839
    yep i like it, but i have 50 lbs of poodle that is an inside dog. wife would not like the bones inside

• Yes sir, no recipes, but I have 3 furry Black & Tans that chase me around the grill. They are the best... :)
  • My bluetick coonhound and 3 weims lose interest in the compressed rawhides and "sterile" bones after the initial "outta the bag" experience. So whenever I finish smoking a but or something, I put the bones in the egg on my v-rack for about 15 min... then wrap in foil to contain the flavor and keep until I'm ready to give to my pups! They probably think it's bacon!