Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

41 eggs cooking....

Options
Clay Q
Clay Q Posts: 4,486
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This just in; 41 eggs cooking and over 200 attendees at EGGwegoFest just outside of Chicago. The party keeps growing. :woohoo:
Just two weeks away, time to start practice'in on the egg.
Clay

Comments

• I'm hoping to be able to make it. I live only a couple miles away, but my sister-in-law is due to deliver my wife's first nephew a couple days later, so I'm not sure if we'll be in town the day of Eggwego fest. I hope we can make it, but either way, I've already put my money down for one of the demo eggs from the festival. 25% off...what a great deal.

I've been lurking around the forum here for a few weeks, drooling over all your wonderful photos, and can't wait to start cooking on my own egg...10 days to go!

But I do hope I can make it to the festival and meet some of you fine folks. Perhaps we should have nametags with our forum handles rather than our names!
  • emilluca
    Options
    I am a boiler grad and wish I could attend. I have an obligation that weekend. Hope to get to an event one of these days. Maybe talk an Indy dealer to have a fest could work.
    A hardware store here in Indy has a holiday cookoff of turkey's Thanksgiving week and they use all types of grills. That is where I first heard of the egg.
    E
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Clay, are you going to be at the meet and greet Friday? -RP
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Yessirree, I'll be there along with my appetite, he he.
    Sure will be fun meeting fellow eggers at the pizza party. :)
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Kim and I will be there as well as my two sisters and their significant others, should be fun. -RP