Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How much will I save?

jawilson
jawilson Posts: 20
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How much will I save by purchaseing the Large BGE at the eggtoberfest in Atlanta. For reference the Egg comes with the following and cost $599:
Big Green Egg (which includes an external temperature gauge, dual function metal top, stainless steel mesh draft door, DVD, and manual)
EGG Nest (Chiminea Stand for Mini)
Grill Gripper
Box of Fire Starters
Ash Tool
20# bag of Lump Charcoal

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Call your local BGE store and ask for prices.
    All BGE retailers sell at different prices just like any other product.
    Let us know?
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Don't forget a plate setter... and IMO a cast iron grid. Oh, yeah -- a pizza stone...

I don't use a nest -- my eggs sit on an elevated ["13"] table [plus cement slab & feet].

But -- $599 looks reasonable.

~ B

:) :laugh: :)
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    It is a good deal, plus the fact you will be getting a lot of first hand info on set ups and cooking that weekend. It is a great way to try a lot of different foods and get ideas for your cooking. We really really wanted to go but, you don't always get what you want. LOL you will LOVE your egg and everything that comes off it. Julie
  • Cory430
    Cory430 Posts: 1,073
    I just picked up my second egg, a large, yesterday. No nest, no tools $719. The $599 is a good deal