Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING.Clay Q

Desert Filly
Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey ClayQ...I just saw your response to the Denver pics. Randy told me you'd probably be at the eggsweego fest, and I was gonna ask you if you were going to do the Hodags.....Another throwdown......I don't think so. You go ahead and make em....I'll stick to my Rum Cake, and something else.
But they are a success.....people love them.

Kim

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i do!!!

2008-06-09002.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    I'm just gonna watch what you and AZRP do....and take notes! ha ha This is my first eggfest, soooooo I might need some coaching. In fact, I will need alot. I see AZRP wearing rubba gloves, I'm no doctor but if I'm gonna play the part I guess I better bring some..... just in case. :blink:
    Lot's to cook, pig candy to start, sticky wings, beer brats, hodags. And Nancy running the show at gardens is asking for vege's ,... :huh: gulp, for vegetarians in the crowd. So some roasted sweet corn is possible at my egg. Glad the hodags work well at fests.
    Rum cake sound excellent!.....save some for me. :P

BGEHodags005.jpg
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    you know...there really is a variety of food at the fests. This weekend there was rice, squash, bananas, ABTs (with no meat) eggplant (which was left cuz the stuffed fritos came out), veggy pizzas, mushrooms, you name it. I try to do something other than meat in the afternoon...as people are tired of meat by then.
    Looking forward to meeting you.
    Take care
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Clay, the rubber gloves are a life saver when cooking at fests. They typically don't have convenient places to wash, and when you do something like handling sauced meats or raw meats, you can just pull the gloves off and your hands are clean. Also, those disinfectant wipes are nice to have to clean hands and implements from time to time. -RP