Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

4:01 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Egghead wannabe's.

An earlier plumbing alert was decisively handled in my usual proficient way but going vertical disturbed my gray matter. It is now filled with creative ideas and colorful images of possible enhancements to the Coop Party. Returning to horizontal is impossible while the pea is rolling around in there.

In an attempt to disrupt my overly active imagination I took to performing some of the duties I am entrusted with during this stage of my assignment to this planet. Like checking to make sure of the functionability of the interior illumination device on the refrigeration unit in the food preparation area. It was working fine.

I also checked exterior security through the reinforced external observation portal that overlooks the Coop and back .40 of the Chicken Ranch. I wasn't sure what I would find because I had re-implemented Rodney Dangerbird's powers as head of security after discussing the matter with the only person involved in the decision process, namely me. It seems that Rodney is simply overwhelmed with the prospect that hundreds or even thousands of undocumented Eggheads could be roaming the ranch in less than seven weeks. I assured him that the number would likely be much lower than that simply because of the plan to "cry uncle" if the numbers began to climb above a controllable level (not yet determined). Reservations would then cease. It's not likely that will happen. But that if necessary we could employ the 'bore 'em to tears' plan to which they would soon start to depart in large numbers. However, this plan is laced with flaws, namely because of the infusion of powerful beverages, enriched foods, interesting people and other factors that make Eggheads want to party in spite of conditions. He relaxed a bit but then asked if he could order extra rounds of ammo. I told him no, and that he is to refrain from employing his 'shoot now, enquire later' tactics during this event. He reluctantly agreed and returned to his post.

Speaking of 'post,' I now have another idea... return to the confines of the recharging station. There's nothing going on at the Forum anyway.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "At A Dime A Dozen I Just Made Eight Cents With My Ideas" Chicken
Spring Texas USA