Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Richard Of FL & Others In The Melbourne Area

Options
Rascal
Rascal Posts: 3,923
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Are you doing OK? Please check in and let us know!!

Comments

• Rusty Rooster
    Rusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    Options
    I talked to Richard yesterday afternoon. It had all but quit raining there & the water in the roads was receeding. Radar shows the storm now north & west of them. I expect they are drying things out a bit today.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Thanks for checking. Scattered showers today but not bad. As rusty said waters are going down and most neighborhoods were fine. I even got to cook last night. :woohoo: Good news is most of the political signs were blown away :laugh:
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    OK here. Thanks for asking. Just got back from picking some avocados and mangos that got blown off the trees and - have to keep them from the racoons. Took some to a friends house and their neighbor had just cut a coconut palm full of fruit so it looks like mango cobbler, guacamole and pina coladas soon.

Avocados.jpg
  • thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Options
    That doesn't sound too awful bad, the news reports sounded brutal with the 24"+ of rain. I saw some video from Rum Runners house, "wet" pretty much summed it up.
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    I dumped about 15-18 inches of water from the pool tue pm and wed am. Some areas south of here about 20 miles had 25-30 inches and are still under water.