Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:02 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who were called but not chosen.

I was deep in dreamstate dreaming that I was in deep dreamstate when the plumbing alert came. Talk about being confused as my senses started to congregate. I couldn't tell if I was dreaming that there was an alert or that my first dreamstate was being interrupted by an alert. But as the gray matter began to function properly I could easily tell that my plumbing sensors were indeed in an agitated state. So I instituted the emergency response sequence and 'pranged' to the vertical position where I instinctively activated my built-in transport mobilizers in the direction of the facility maintenance department. Once there, I spied the proper porcelain furniture, grabbed the pressure release lever, took adequate aim and pulled. Dream or no dream, there was relief throughout the kingdom. Management by Proper Response.

I then proceeded to the food preparation area where I performed the refrigeration illuminator check and found it to be fully functional.

Then to the external observation portal where I got the OK sign from Deputy Larry Ropa, who was covering for ailing Rodney Dangerbird. I say 'ailing' but in fact, 'AILED' in a big way. He still remains in a deactivated status until a determination can be made as to his future here at the Ranch.

I then moved on to the communications center where I had earlier introduced a report containing vital information as to accessing the source of a prepared list of committed attendees to the upcoming Coop Party:

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=498176&catid=1

Upon reaching the report one will receive the necessary instructions to advance to the list itself. This is a security feature thought up by non-other than Dangerbird himself. The list will likely grow in length and number, ironically at the same time as names are added (a scientific fact of mathematics). But the more inquisitive can actually see the names these attendees prefer to use for this gathering of Eggheads.

While there I also checked the Forum for activity. Accept for CW offering advice the Forum was virtually in stand-still mode, even with the presence of 6 Members and 91 Guests. I elected not to disturb it with anything other than my report. I shall now return to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Wound Up And No Place To Go" Chicken
Spring Texas USA