Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BBQ Joints in Omaha?

Options
Boxerpapa
Boxerpapa Posts: 989
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'll be on Omaha in about two weeks, any good BBQ joints in Omaha that one could recommend for lunch? TIA!!!

Comments

• SoDakEgger
    SoDakEgger Posts: 122
    Options
    McKenna's on Pacific. Maybe around 72nd and Pacific? Have the black eyed pea bean dip. Awesome.
  • SoDakEgger
    SoDakEgger Posts: 122
    Options
    McKenna's on Pacific. Maybe around 72nd and Pacific? Have the black eyed pea bean dip. Awesome.
  • Egglicious
    Egglicious Posts: 150
    Options
    You might try checking out the GOBS web site. Greater Omaha BBQ Society. Someone from Omaha recommended one to me last year but we never made it,it was called Big Horn Mt. its on S. 13th st. around 2524. I could highly recommend a place for a great drink if you like Maitai's. There is a place called the Maitai Lounge on 72nd and Blondo. Its right around the corner on Blondo street. You have to go down into the basement, a bit scary but it is a great place.

js