Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

IMHO!!!

Options
vidalia1
vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For those of you in the Atlanta area I wanted to pass along a personal observation. I have eaten at Fox Bros BBQ on De Kalb Ave twice. Once I had the beef brisket and today the pulled pork sandwich.

IMHO this is the best BBQ (both the brisket & especially the pulled pork)I have ever eaten in a restaurant anywhere. You owe it to yourself to go try it.

I will be back...often... :P

Comments

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Does one need to mention your name upon ordering? 8 - ) Wish I was close enough to try it! 8 - )~~~
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Sorry I missed it Kim.
    I must agree, it is VERY good. Also they have a white bbq sauce that is buttermilk based opposed to mayo based.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    I am in no way affiliated with the restaurant..except being a frequent diner... :)

I did meet the owner today. He said their sauce had just gotten picked up by Sysco and will be available soon.

Ron I forgot to ask him about the white sauce.. :whistle: i was too busy eating the sandwich... B)

Ron I went with 2 guys from the bank. One was from KC originally and the other NC...they both raved about the texture & taste of the pork..