Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm In!!!!!!

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just made my registration at the Comfort Suites Hotel Northlake! Better make 'em early! Call 770-496-1070 and hit the "O" button (for operator). The person at registration told me she couldn't book rooms that are blocked off, hence the "O" button.
Gettin' pumped!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Just did mine thru the front desk. Less than 50 rooms left out of 85 room block
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    :( it is going to be a long 2 and a half months of listening to all of this :(
  • Chuck_K
    Chuck_K Posts: 47
    Options
    :( :( Boy am I bummed out. :( :(

I just showed the Eggtoberfest info to my best half. She informed me that it is the same weekend as our church holds our major fundraiser for the year. This fund raiser is a MUST for both of us.

I'm a new egger and live just down the road from the Mothership. Now I'll miss all the fun!

:angry: No Eggtoberfest for us this year. :angry:
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Hey Chuck,

Your lovely town was featured in the AJC today...congrats...or since it was in the AJC maybe not...LOL

anyway it is a very pretty town & you should be proud...I will not be able to go to the Eggtoberfest this year either... :(