Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING: mad max beyond eggdome

Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Max,

Gayle and I won't be able to get to Atlanta but, I've a couple of ideas for you after reading the thread below where you and Kim are going at it.

First: Jello shots! That's the answer. Feed her 3 or 4 and the crown will be yours.(It will be yours anyway because - punch in the shoulder - you're a guy)

Second: You could soften up the judges with some Pearls steamed in beer then grilled on the Egg. Let me know and I'll ship a few packages down. OR, a 5# bag of the jumbo Pearls!

Last but, not least, be very careful about poking too much fun at the Ya-Ya Sisterhood they lurk in dark places and when you least expect it - bang! They nail you usually right where you scratch.

Fear Lady Egret the most. She's quiet but it's my understanding she travels armed most of the time. Small caliber hollow points . . . knees mostly.

Let me know about the Pearls and Good luck!!

Comments