Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OK Ms. desert flap steak throw down filly. ..

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
while you are conspiring with the hen, and the hatter and the lady egret and the rest of the estrogen drunk ya-ya sisterhood, getting ready for your little tea and crumpets and cookies session on friday in atlanta so that you can figure out how to beat up on poor old mad max on saturday night during the ugly steak/hanger steak throw down in the parking lot, me and the testerone gang will be knocking back frozen oranges and chili dogs and greasy fries and fried pies (boy, somehow that doesn't sound nearly as good as tea and crumpets as cookies does it ... hmmmm) at the varsity. . .talking about all sorts of manly endeavors like, like, i don't know, football and beer??!!! ...anyway, you'd better watch out now, cause i picked up a couple of hanger steaks and actually, yes, actually did a PRACTICE COOK tonight!!!!. . . .so here is a hanger steak taking its bath in the super, duper, top secret marinade (i'd tell you what it is, but then i'd have to kill ya!!) ....

summer2008046.jpg

and here it is on the small egg, grilling at the super top secret dome temp!!!

summer2008049.jpg

another one after the flip. .. i'd tell you how long it was prior to the flip, but again, yep, i'd have to kill ya, and i don't think randy would be to happy about that. ...

summer2008050.jpg

and here it is resting on the plate prior to slicing .. .i'd tell you how long the total cooking time was, but you know, again, i'd tell ya, but you guessed it ... . i wouldn't want to have to come out there to arizona simply to have to kill you!! (i do love you too much to have to do that you know :whistle: )

summer2008052.jpg

and here it is, sliced and done exactly to temp. .you know, i'm not even gonna say it again :evil:

summer2008054.jpg

you'd better get the ya-ya gang working hard on your plans for saturday night girlfriend!!!! ... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Comments