Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

HEY..SSN686 Eggtoberfest

Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited 3:15PM in EggHead Forum
Hey Jay....At Waldorf...Kathy said that on Friday...at Eggtoberfest...we'd do a ladies lunch. Should we proceed with this? I want to post something...so we can get the others to join us. Also....I need to arrange my flights. Let me know. You guys can do the Varsity....

Kim

Comments

• EggHatterEggHatter Posts: 7
    Hey Kim,
    Jay gave me your message, and I am definitely interested in getting together for lunch. It will be the best time we have for really having a chance to talk. Spread the word!

Kathy (Egghatter)
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,569
    Ahhhhhhhhh, I already made our reservations and we don't get there until 12:09...boo..hoo :S I knew we should have taken that early flight!!!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • egretegret Posts: 4,110
    Hey, Kim! Joan would be interested in doing this with ya'll.......
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Hey Kim,
    I'm sure Karen would be interested ,also.
    Mike
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Hey Kim, Wendy can't make it but if nobody has a tee time or poker game set up I'll be there in drag. :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick: :ohmy: :P
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Hey Kathy..let's plan it. You pick the place....Bill Wise suggested the Swan Place.....Atlanta Historical place....doesn't matter. NO Hotdogs for me though. I'll plan on coming in on Thurs....instead of Friday. Should be fun...then we'll post to others interested.

Kim
    OK....keep me posted...closer on time...I'll try to remember....

Kim
    Joan is in....I don't know if we can fit in Chinco's though ...

Kim
    NO...I'd recognize you anywhere....Wendy...or no go....ladies day out
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Hey I can borrow one of Max's outfits. :woohoo: :sick: . LOL Sorry Wendy can't make it but looking forward to seeing you and Randy again.
    Boy...you are more on the ball than we are. We keep waiting for the fares to come down cheaper. Maybe you can change yours......I know it's $100....we'll make up for it...at after party...

Kp
  • Kim,

This is a great place with great southern cooking...and is just a few blocks from the Varsity.

Link

Jim
    Snellville, GA
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    I'm still up in the air as to whether or not I'm coming but if so, I'll come to the ladies' lunch! Put me down as a maybe. :)