Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quick "After Work" Barbecue

Options
Bacchus
Bacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    How long did you let those cook?

They sure do look tasty.
  • East Cobb Eggy
    East Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Very nice, Ron!!

Got any leftovers??

Greg
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Ron,

I had a good laugh when I saw the barbecue sauce, because I do the same thing--old bottle upside-down next to the new bottle!

Yeah, nothing like doing a quick cook to set things straight. Sometimes after I haven't cooked anything out there for a while, I'll do something like hamburgers just to get the cooker going again.

Thanks!
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Nice - Doing some today. Going to try out JH Pecan rub.
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Thanks Guys. I had them on within 35-40 minutes of pulling in the driveway. It definately pays to load lump up to the brim. I had pleanty left from the previous use so didn't have to load more for this hurried cook.

300deg raised direct for about 1.5 hours. They were very good. My first country ribs on the egg. I will be doing these more.

Left-overs will be featured in tonights dinner. Today I will take time to stop by the store for a veggie. ;)